Aromacology Sensi Bacoor City

Aromacology Sensi offers a wide-array of skin-care products which are designed to fit Asians’ sensitive skin. Using state of the art manufacturing facilities, and with the approval of the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), Aromacology Sensi’s products are carefully crafted from all naturally-based raw materials like herbs, flowers, and fruits extracts: a true perfect blend of nature and science.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

D-I-Y FOOT SPA



Either you want to stay 
in the comfort of your own home 
(without dressing-up, beating the traffic, 
walking under the heat of the sun) 
OR to do it at 
your utmost convenient time 
(5am or 10pm maybe),
you still should make the most of it... 

YES, I am very glad  to claim, 
I DID IT by MYSELF... "FOOT SPA!"


and very glad that I AM SATISFIED!!!


Being in the Beauty & Wellness Industry via
AROMACOLOGY SENSI INC. 
made it possible for me 
to feel GREAT 
and at the same time, 
enjoy the perks of being 
MORE BEAUTIFUL & HEALTHIER. 


When you feel GREAT, 
everything follows, right!?! 

Let me tell you more on how I enjoyed my D-I-Y FOOT SPA...

After using the PUMICE 
and the BODY SCRUB*
(to soften the calluses & get rid of them), 
another soaking session comes next.  
Half-fill the basin with lukewarm water 
plus a teaspoon of  FOOT BLUSH**.

Let me describe the great experience 
of the "2nd soaking session:" 

At first, I felt the temperature 
of the lukewarm water, 
then, my feet became more relaxed.  

In a few more minutes, 
I felt the cool sensation going up 
to my nerves from the sole of my feet.  
That feeling is definitely awesome...
so relaxed, as if, I've underwent detox... 

For finishing touches, 
use the FOOT WHITENING CREAM***.

Now, I've got a relaxed & sexier feet, 
proud to claim I did it myself 
(I did it my way)...
And I could do it any day and 
any time I would like to. 

Awesome trivia you ought to know:


*BODY SCRUB ~ this scrub is known to be high in minerals and calcium that softens calluses and cracked heels, lightens stubborn scars, promotes blood circulation while massaging your body, heals aching muscles and soothes your skin.
**FOOT BLUSH ~ a refreshing mixture of Dead Sea salt and minerals that soften and energize those tired, aching feet.  
***FOOT WHITENING CREAM ~ a creamy foot massage guaranteed to give you a relaxing sensation.  With whitening extracts and moisturizer that soften and lighten skin.  


To LEARN more about,
Aromacology Sensi Inc & its products

you may contact via sms/call/viber:

0  9  2  1  -  5  9  3  0  3  0  1 
0  9  2  5  -  5  9  3  0  3  0  1

You may also request for a 
*D-I-Y FOOT SPA DEMONSTRATION, 
*LIVELIHOOD PROGRAM & 
*BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY 
                                     for F  R  E  E!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment